Every workplace should have a professional cleaning schedule.
We’ve experienced what it’s like to work in commercial offices that don’t have regular professional cleans. Not only can it reflect negatively on a business when things aren’t maintained properly, but it can mean that one or two staff members get left with all the cleaning tasks. This is not the best use of their time or skills and can cause negative vibes in an otherwise positive work environment.
Let us make your business premises look professional, give your staff back valuable time, and help you run a productive and positive workplace.
Increased Employee Productivity
People work harder when they are happier and having a clean office space promotes peace of mind and good health.
Particularly in these times, a clean working space is a must. It reduces the spread of disease and this in turn reduces the number of sick days.
A professional appearance
When you walk into a clean business or office as a customer you will use your eyes to see the cleanliness, your nose to notice a clean workplace and your hands to use clean railings and surfaces.
Dust and grime can build up on equipment. Regular cleaning is like regular maintenance and can reduce the number and cost of breakdowns. Even keeping carpets and floors vacuumed and cleaned reduces wear and tear from foot traffic.
After hours service
Value for money
We will always strive to exceed your expectations! We look for extra ways we can add value to your service so you feel you’re getting great value for money.
Here's some of the tasks we can take care of for you
- Vacuuming floors
- Mopping tiled areas
- Emptying waste bins and replacing liners (liners supplied)
- Cleaning toilets, sinks and fixtures, bathroom mirrors
- Refilling soap dispensers
- Cleaning entry doors
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Disinfecting desks, tables, and other hard surfaces
- Disinfecting door handles, light switches, and desk phones
- Cleaning wall marks
- Emptying and cleaning out fridges and cupboards in staff common areas
- Watering office plants
- Tidying foyer or reception areas
- Vacuuming fabric chairs
- Dusting all surfaces
- Organising stationary cupboards and other common areas
- Scheduled carpet cleaning
- Organising window cleaning
Not sure if we're the cleaners for you? We offer a satisfaction guarantee!
Contact Karly today to receive a tailor made service for your business.