What's your time worth?
Your most finite resource is time. So, how do you spend it? Hopefully doing things you love with the people you love.
But if you’re struggling to find time for family and fun, it might be time to outsource to a personal concierge.
Imagine getting back hours each week and making memories in your downtime (instead of cleaning your house and running errands)?
We’d say that’s priceless.
What's a personal Concierge?
Ever wished you could clone yourself so that you could get more done in the same amount of time?
Or do less boring stuff and more fun stuff?
Well – that’s what a personal concierge is for!
They complete tasks on your behalf, from cleaning and decluttering to organising and administration. It’s an investment in yourself that pays off every single time.
It’s time to stop thinking about outsourcing and giving it a go. NOW is the time to start working smarter, not harder.
Outsourcing is your new secret sauce.
How much does a concierge cost?
Time is money but what is worth more than time?
- Each package is also made up of:
- Travel time & petrol (up to 20km)
- Experience (we know what we’re doing)
- Supplies (we use our own so you don’t need to)
- Insurances and registrations (hire us with confidence)
- Taxes (a necessary evil)
- Guaranteed Satisfaction (happy clients = happy concierge)